cyanide and happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day!

No candy No flowers No cards No romantic dinner and a movie.
Just me and my boys.
Kyle is my valentine....i'm pretty sure he made one for me,
 hopefully he will remember to give it to me.

No new job: had a chance for another job.
thought i had it right up until the background/credit check.
old credit card defaults are probably going to prevent them from wanting to hire me.
how am i supposed to pay billls if they use your credit history against you?

2 comments:

pamjean48818 said...

kyle gave me a homemade valentine with cookies attached. he knows me so well. he is my only valentine.

pamjean48818 said...

don't give up on the new job yet.. went for a drug test - waiting for the results - iknow what the test says -nada. just need them to confirm it. also a background check. passed everthing else. so still have a chance.