cyanide and happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

Monday, February 8, 2010

11/26/2009



theres no doubt in my mind that this email is not going to be quite what you were expecting none the less...

ever since you called me i have had this sense of fear come over me,

a very uneasy feeling that i havent felt in a very long time, nor do i care to have now or ever again.

you call me , tell me how much you love me, how you never stopped loving me , and how your coming here and going to marry me !? like i told you on the phone YOU ARE NOT MARRYING ME, and YOU ARE NOT COMING HERE ! to go one further.... I DO NOT WANT YOU TO CALL ME EITHER !

i remember all to well what its like to be pam , lets not forget the many times you cheated on me. you tell me how she has a way to know who you call and what you do online ? that just tells me you have given her good cause to not trust you either. thats no surprise to me....been there, done that, and i have no intentions of going there and doing that again !

you tell me that your expecting your back pay from disability-" so i wont be coming there with nothing" to quote you. my guess is she is the one whos been supporting you, so when you get your money your just goint to pick a fight and leave.

dean- YOU ARE NOT COMING HERE ! I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU, I AM NOT INFATUATED WITH YOU, I AM NOT GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU OR LIVE WITH YOU AND I AM NOT GOING TO MARRY YOU !

so- youll have to search your ex girlfreinds past to find someone else to tell your stories , tales and lies to. as for me i honestly have no desire to as much to hear your voice- let alone live in that hell ever again.



i have somebody in my life which is why im selling my home, so is he, and together we are going to build our home together. he is a good man, works hard, loves better, he has never raised a hand or his voice to me or my children. he has been a wonderful father to my children and my grandchildren.



i dont hate , i just dont want you in my life.

good bye ,

2 comments:

pamjean48818 said...

he's back in town...
No room at the Inn...
or not conforming to their regs?
$pent $
No where else to go,
yet.
finding another loretta or ruthann

pamjean48818 said...

the content of this post is from an email sent tohim after he found a former lover and wanted to reconcile with her while living with me and supposedly hoping to marry me.