cyanide and happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

Thursday, February 11, 2010

shackled by regret for lost time, lost love,

5 years gone, with no future together. Loss of expectations, hopes, dreams... walked away from a marriage and a home, a father and provider. walked into resentment, instability, depression, violence, anger, jealousy, alcoholism ("alcohol makes me feel better than you do" he said once). perversion, degradation, neglect. devoted his time and charms to other women. ..wanted to see what turned them on, what they would tell him or show him.

2 comments:

pamjean48818 said...

I'm so happy to of heard from you , I truly do feel for you . I can tell you this ... he simply isn't worth it .. what ever you do ... don't let him bring you down . You seem so very sweet , no doubt a very nice woman with far too much to offer . He was the same with me , except for the internet as we didn't have that back then . None the less , it was the bars and anything in a skirt ...
I am so glad that I am where and who I am now , I wouldn't go back to all that for all the money in the world ... no way . The cheating , the beatings , the mental and physical abuse . I still kick myself in the ass for having put up with it for as long as I did .
I wish you the very best , You seem a strong woman .. and I am certain you will do what is best for you and your children , no matter what that may be .

pamjean48818 said...

he is afraid of being rejected, so he makes it impossible to accept his behaviors. he is afraid of being left, so he makes it unsafe to stay.